The Blanco Digital Asset Management Platform
Our digital asset management platform automates the full asset management cycle.
That’s right: from client onboarding to securities administration and reporting: Blanco is your ready-to-use, cloud-based SaaS platform that takes care of it all. Our technology makes asset management less complex, more efficient and more cost effective as a result.
See our platform as your own Robo-advisor, but you’re still the one making all the investment decisions for your clients. We believe financial services can’t do without human trust and empathy. In our tech dominated future, Blanco helps you to stay competitive.
Book a demo
- Experience Blanco’s user-friendliness: an obvious intake procedure, based on a structured interface, consistently based on the same steps — including client due diligence.
- Legally identify your clients through a passport scan and liveness check.
- Perform a check through sanction lists & PEP tests.
- Create the client interface in your own look and feel.
- Use digital signatures.
- Sign contracts through e-identity: sms, iDEAL, iDIN, ITSME.
Financial Investment Plan
- Define your client’s knowledge & experience to provide appropriate services.
- Assess your client’s risk appetite using risk-weighted questionnaire answers, based on a scientific model.
- Easily link the Blanco Digital Asset Management Platform to your proprietary model portfolios.
- Use the built in Monte-Carlo simulations to calculate the probability of achieving investment objectives.
- Automatically generate investment proposals for your clients.
- Store contracts and maintain and update client data, like client due diligence and KYC risk assessment.
- Receive automated notifications for essential client data, ranging from an expired passport or changes due to life events.
- Periodically update your client’s financial investment plan, according to changes in his or hers personal situation (only in combination with module 2).
- Easily schedule notifications for client contact.
- Instantly communicate with clients and share documents directly.
- Report and file portfolio performance (only in combination with module 4).
- Simply overview and share your client’s securities portfolio (only in combination with module 5).
Portfolio Management System
- Create asset pools and link them to model portfolios to increase efficiency.
- Keep a close look on client portfolios and rebalance to align with client’s risk profile.
- The professional dashboard gives you a single overview of the total value of your assets under management.
- Use the reporting feature to keep clients updated on the performance of their portfolio and share projections on achieving financial goals.
- Periodically rebalance your client portfolios through the automated order generator.
- Access a full administration for funds, ETFs, equities, bonds and long options, including a comprehensive audit trial.
- Trust the built-in four-eyes principle in key processes.
- Rely on the integrated corporate actions handling and position reconsolidation.
- Easily authorize users.
- Manage all transactions; collect transactions and reassign them to the respective initial client order. An option to place order in cash (fractioning) is included.
- The Blanco Securities Administration takes care of regulatory reporting and client reporting.
Blanco’s cloud-based and API enabled technology brings limitless flexibility.
The Blanco Digital Asset Management is built using ‘serverless’ technology, and is fully cloud-based as a result. Simply login through the web or mobile interface and you’re in. Change the interface design to your own companies’ look and feel and impress your clients.
But our software platform also provides and API for even further customization. An API can be described as a giant connector block in which you can put any socket you like: use our API to seamlessly connect our software to other software that you’re using.
For example: enable your client data stored in Blanco’s Digital Asset Management Platform to appear in CRM tools like Hubspot or Mailchimp automatically. You could even go as far as designing your own interface and use the API to connect it to our software platform.
With Blanco it’s not about technology being imposed on people, we want to develop technology that serves people. Because in the end, it’s not about us. It’s about you and your clients.