The banking platform for wealth- and asset managers
Our Banking Platform for Wealth- and Asset Managers automates the full asset management cycle.
That’s right: from client onboarding to securities administration and reporting; Blanco is your ready-to-use, cloud-based SaaS banking platform that takes care of it all. Our technology makes asset management less complex, more efficient and cost-effective as a result.
Think of our banking platform as your personal Robo-advisor, but you’re still the one making all the investment decisions for your clients. We believe financial services can’t do without human trust and empathy. Blanco helps you stay competitive in our tech-dominated future.
Book a demo
- Experience Blanco’s user-friendliness: an obvious intake procedure, structured interface and consistently based on the same steps (including client due diligence).
- Legally identify your clients through a passport scan and liveness check.
- Perform a check through sanction lists and PEP tests.
- Design the client interface in your look and feel.
- Use digital signatures.
- Sign contracts through e‑identity: SMS, iDEAL, iDIN, ITSME.
Financial Investment Plan
- Define your client’s knowledge and experience to provide appropriate services.
- Assess your client’s risk appetite using risk-weighted questionnaire answers, based on a scientific model.
- Easily link the Blanco banking platform to your proprietary model portfolios.
- Use the built-in Monte-Carlo simulations to calculate the probability of achieving investment objectives.
- Automatically generate investment proposals for your clients.
- Store contracts and maintain and update client data, such as client due diligence and KYC risk assessments.
- Receive automated notifications for essential client data: ranging from an expired passport to life-altering changes.
- Periodically update your client’s financial investment plan according to changes in his or her personal situation (only in combination with module 2).
- Easily schedule notifications for client contact.
- Instantly communicate with clients and share documents.
- Report and file portfolio performance (only in combination with module 4).
- Simply overview and share your client’s securities portfolio (only in combination with module 5).
Portfolio Management System
- Create asset pools and link them to model portfolios to increase efficiency.
- Keep a close eye on client portfolios and rebalance to align with a client’s risk profile.
- The professional dashboard gives you a single overview of the total value of your assets under management.
- Use the reporting feature to keep clients updated on the performance of their portfolio and share projections on achieving financial goals.
- Periodically rebalance your client portfolios through the automated order generator.
- Access a full administration for funds, ETFs, equities, bonds and long options, including a comprehensive audit trail.
- Trust the built-in four-eyes principle in key processes.
- Rely on the integrated corporate actions handling and position reconsolidation.
- Easily authorize users.
- Manage all transactions: collect transactions and reassign them to their respective initial client order. An option to place orders in cash (fractioning) is included.
- The Blanco Securities Administration module takes care of regulatory and client reporting.
Blanco’s cloud-based and API enabled technology brings limitless flexibility.
The Blanco Banking Platform for Wealth- and Asset Managers is built using ‘serverless’ technology and is fully cloud-based as a result. Simply log in through the web or mobile interface and you’re in. Impress your clients by changing the interface design to your companies’ look and feel.
Our software platform also provides an API for even further customization. An API can be described as a giant connector block, in which you can insert any socket you’d like: use our API to seamlessly connect our software to other software that you’re using.
For example: enable your client data stored in Blanco’s Banking Platform for Wealth- and Asset Managers to appear in CRM tools like Hubspot or Mailchimp automatically. You can even go as far as designing your own interface and using the API to connect it to our technology platform.
At Blanco, instead of technology that imposes on people, we want to develop technology that serves people. Because in the end, it’s not about us. It’s about you and your clients.
— Pieter Aartsen, director Knox
“No Knox without Blanco”
— Paul Kramer, co-owner of Index Capital
“Blanco is now fully integrated in our daily practice”
Technology assisted by expert services
Our knowledge is always accessible to our clients.
Instead of being imposed on people, our platform serves people. That’s why our software is designed for a superior user experience. Nevertheless, we understand that adopting a new fintech platform is never fully seamless.
Know that we offer full guidance to help you get accustomed to Blanco quickly. We’re also happy to share our industry knowledge and love to be your sparring partner when it comes to rules and regulations.
We assess your compliance documentation and procedures and share advice for possible improvements. Blanco also offers guidance when it comes to the implementation of rules and regulations, and can help you with your license application.
An ISAE 3402 certification provides insight into critical processes within an organization and shows whether the company is ‘in control’. Blanco offers guidance in the ISAE 3402 certification process.
In combination with module 5 of the Blanco Digital Asset Management Platform, you can outsource your securities operations to us, if you’d like. Let us take care of operational tasks like reconciliation and corporate actions for you.