The banking platform for wealth and asset managers
Our Banking Platform for wealth and asset managers automates the full asset management cycle.
That’s right: from client onboarding to securities administration and reporting: Blanco is your ready-to-use, cloud-based SaaS banking platform that takes care of it all. Our technology makes asset management less complex, more efficient and more cost effective as a result.
See our banking platform as your own Robo-advisor, but you’re still the one making all the investment decisions for your clients. We believe financial services can’t do without human trust and empathy. In our tech dominated future, Blanco helps you to stay competitive.
Book a demo
- Experience Blanco’s user-friendliness: an obvious intake procedure, based on a structured interface, consistently based on the same steps — including client due diligence.
- Legally identify your clients through a passport scan and liveness check.
- Perform a check through sanction lists & PEP tests.
- Create the client interface in your own look and feel.
- Use digital signatures.
- Sign contracts through e‑identity: sms, iDEAL, iDIN, ITSME.
Financial Investment Plan
- Define your client’s knowledge & experience to provide appropriate services.
- Assess your client’s risk appetite using risk-weighted questionnaire answers, based on a scientific model.
- Easily link the Blanco banking platform for wealth and asset managers to your proprietary model portfolios.
- Use the built in Monte-Carlo simulations to calculate the probability of achieving investment objectives.
- Automatically generate investment proposals for your clients.
- Store contracts and maintain and update client data, like client due diligence and KYC risk assessment.
- Receive automated notifications for essential client data, ranging from an expired passport or changes due to life events.
- Periodically update your client’s financial investment plan, according to changes in his or hers personal situation (only in combination with module 2).
- Easily schedule notifications for client contact.
- Instantly communicate with clients and share documents directly.
- Report and file portfolio performance (only in combination with module 4).
- Simply overview and share your client’s securities portfolio (only in combination with module 5).
Portfolio Management System
- Create asset pools and link them to model portfolios to increase efficiency.
- Keep a close look on client portfolios and rebalance to align with client’s risk profile.
- The professional dashboard gives you a single overview of the total value of your assets under management.
- Use the reporting feature to keep clients updated on the performance of their portfolio and share projections on achieving financial goals.
- Periodically rebalance your client portfolios through the automated order generator.
- Access a full administration for funds, ETFs, equities, bonds and long options, including a comprehensive audit trial.
- Trust the built-in four-eyes principle in key processes.
- Rely on the integrated corporate actions handling and position reconsolidation.
- Easily authorize users.
- Manage all transactions; collect transactions and reassign them to the respective initial client order. An option to place order in cash (fractioning) is included.
- The Blanco Securities Administration module takes care of regulatory reporting and client reporting.
Blanco’s cloud-based and API enabled technology brings limitless flexibility.
The Blanco Banking Platform for Wealth and Asset Managers is built using ‘serverless’ technology, and is fully cloud-based as a result. Simply login through the web or mobile interface and you’re in. Change the interface design to your own companies’ look and feel and impress your clients.
But our software platform also provides and API for even further customization. An API can be described as a giant connector block in which you can put any socket you like: use our API to seamlessly connect our software to other software that you’re using.
For example: enable your client data stored in Blanco’s Banking Platform for Wealth and Asset Managers to appear in CRM tools like Hubspot or Mailchimp automatically. You could even go as far as designing your own interface and use the API to connect it to our software platform.
With Blanco it’s not about technology being imposed on people, we want to develop technology that serves people. Because in the end, it’s not about us. It’s about you and your clients.
— Pieter Aartsen, director Knox
“No Knox without Blanco”
— Paul Kramer, co-owner of Index Capital
“Blanco is now fully integrated in our daily practice”
Technology assisted by expert services
Our knowledge is always accessible for our clients.
Instead of being imposed on people, our platform serves people. That’s why our software is designed for superior user experience. Nevertheless, we understand that adopting to a new fintech platform is never fully seamless.
Be sure to know that we offer the proper guidance to help you get accustomed to Blanco quickly.We’re also happy to share our industry knowledge and we love to be your sparring partner when it comes to rules and regulations.
We assess your compliance documentation and procedures and share advise for possible improvement. Blanco also offers you guidance when it comes to the implementation of rules and regulations, and can help you out with your license application.
An ISAE 3402 certification provides insight into critical processes within an organization and shows whether the company is ‘in control’. Blanco offers guidance in the ISAE3402 certification process.
In combination with module 5 of the Blanco Digital Asset Management Platform, you can outsource your securities operations to us, if you like. Let us take care of operational tasks like reconciliation and corporate actions.