The KYC Platform for financial institutions
Your KYC procedure done in minutes, instead of days.
At Blanco, we’re developing financial technology with humans in mind. That’s why we’ve come up with an onboarding solution for financial institutions that focuses on an ultimate user experience: we make onboarding as easy and efficient as possible.
Since onboarding becomes less cumbersome, you can shift your perspective on onboarding: from a regulatory obligation to an opportunity that really let’s you get to know your client. After all, knowing your client is the best way to grow your business.
Blanco’s KYC Solution is cloud-based and fully API enabled to connect seamlessly with other systems.
Client Onboarding and Remediation
- Developed to onboard natural and legal persons, statutory directors and UBOs.
- Experience our user-friendly interface: Blanco uses a controlled intake procedure, consistently based on the same steps.
- Identify your clients through a passport scan, liveness check and derived identification.
- Generate and sign contracts through e‑identity: SMS, iDEAL, iDIN, ITSME or E‑Identity.
- Execute funnel overhaul: reassess and update all your client data.
- Organize client data and clear up any contradictory information.
- Use any channel, when reaching out to clients to update and verify their data.
- Possibility to add your bespoke client survey.
- Store contracts and other important client communication.
- Continuously maintain and update client data, such as client due diligence and risk assessments. Check through sanction lists, PEP tests and adverse media screenings.
- Close new contracts with your clients and monitor client relationships with others, such as personal holdings.
- Trust our product-relationship structure: clients are always connected to their respective products.
- Schedule tasks for your customer. E.g.: invite them to perform an update of their client data or risk profile.
- Easily schedule notifications for client contact.
Technology assisted by expert services
Our knowledge is always accessible to our clients.
Instead of being imposed on people, our platform serves people. That’s why our software is designed for a superior user experience. Nevertheless, we understand that adopting a new fintech platform is never fully seamless.
Know that we offer full guidance to help you get accustomed to Blanco quickly. We’re also happy to share our industry knowledge and love to be your sparring partner when it comes to rules and regulations.
We assess your compliance documentation and procedures and share advice for possible improvements. Blanco also offers guidance when it comes to the implementation of rules and regulations, and can help you with your license application.
An ISAE 3402 certification provides insight into critical processes within an organization and shows whether the company is ‘in control’. Blanco offers guidance in the ISAE 3402 certification process.
In combination with module 5 of the Blanco Digital Asset Management Platform, you can outsource your securities operations to us, if you’d like. Let us take care of operational tasks like reconciliation and corporate actions for you.