Project and Implementation Manager
Project and Implementation Manager
Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive into WealthTech? Do you want to make a difference and have a real impact on the smooth implementation of new clients and the successful execution of our strategic projects? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth Managers and we’re looking for an implementation and project manager to join our team.
At Blanco, we have various product suites for our clients. One of our products is our Portfolio Management System (PMS). Our PMS supports wealth managers in their core processes, such as portfolio administration, performance calculations, automatic ordering, CRM, client portal, and invoicing.
Our PMS is highly regarded by wealth managers, because of its wealth in functionality, connections to over 25 custodian banks for transaction data, and the flexibility it offers to wealth managers in handling their client and investment data. As a result, we have grown to be the #1 on PMS in the Netherlands with a market share of more than 50%.
The implementation and strategic projects team is a highly professional team aiming to execute according to project management best practices and deliver against business cases. You will effectively drive the delivery of the projects and implementations. This requires in-depth knowledge and experience on managing multiple projects in parallel. You are skilled and knowledgeable in the financial industry.
We are looking for a new colleague who is thrilled to be part of our implementation team, is result-oriented and goal driven, and wants to onboard our new customers in our products
What you’ll be doing
- Manage multiple parallel projects/implementations
- Work within the team and clients to agree on overall objectives and timelines of the program;
- Engage with all stakeholders to assure correct delivery of the project results and escalate to the right people at the right time in case there are risks or issues;
- Maintain up-to-date planning and RIAD (Risk, Issue, Actions, Decisions) register;
Who you are
- Detailed knowledge of client implementation projects best practices
- Proven success in managing multiple projects/implementations simultaneously;
- Excellent organizational, stakeholder, and time management skills;
- Result-oriented work style, combined with an analytical and conceptual mind;
- Broad and effective technology, presentation, and communication skills;
- Ability to build strong networks with all stakeholders inside and outside the company;
- Necessary soft skills and proficiency in people-related implementations and projects;
- Structuring complex problems, ability to make decisions, acting on hypotheses, and seeking opportunities;
- Know the wealth management world and its financial products know your way in IT and understand easily how applications and tooling work
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code, or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility, and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble, and Inclusive.
You will get:
- Market competitive salary
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution to your sports subscription
- Travel costs relating to work are fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.