Do you feel you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to make a difference and have real impact on the growth of a company? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and work closely together with the founders of a fast growing fintech? Looking for a strategy consulting exit? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for a Finance controller join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Compose balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statement
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Billing
- GL Accounting
- Coordinate & First point of contact Financial Audit
- Analysis & Reporting monthly and quarterly figures
- Optimize financial processes & Automation of reporting
- Manage outsourced salary admin partner
- Adhere to all compliance and reporting requirements (i.e. VAT filings; CIT; Annual tax returns; Central bank reporting; Office of statistics)
- Q&A on reported figures from supervisory board & investors
- Composing statutory accounts
Who you are
- A Finance Controller with 2 – 4 years of working experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A proactive selfstarter who can deal with responsibility
- You have advanced exact/powerpoint skills
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have: experience in scale-up environment
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (15 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English. Our core values are inclusive, determined and nimble. You will work closely together with one of our founders CEO Bernadette Wijnings.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing slides or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine.
You will get your own Blanco MacBook (or other OS if you prefer) and you’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax OR work remotely from home.