Do you feel you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to make a difference and have real impact on the growth of a company? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and work closely together with the founders of a fast-growing fintech? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth Managers and we’re looking for a Head of finance (senior business controller) to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Budgeting & Forecasting, financial scenario planning
- Build business cases and financial models
- Translate financials into visuals & stories for management, supervisory board and investors
- Q&A supervisory board & investors on future numbers
- Plan & optimize cashflow planning & forecasting
- Arrange working capital planning & forecasting
- Give (pro-active) financial support, insight & suggestions to board members and sales colleagues
- Support price setting
- Support fund raising (when relevant)
- Provide M&A deal support
Who you are
- A Business Controller with 6 – 8 years of working experience
- Experienced in scale-up environment with investors and / or with fundraising
- Empathic with a clear own vision
- A good problem solver who gets motivated when facing new challenges
- Team player with business sense
- A great story teller
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have: Dutch languages skills & RC Master
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (15 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English. Our core values are inclusive, determined and nimble. You will work closely together with one of our founders CEO Bernadette Wijnings.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution for your sports’ subscription
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/finance-assessment-blanco-03c07b/apply.