Power the sales strength of our start-up by building a solid basis for the German market. We develop innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers. But to shake up the finance world we must do a lot of things differently. Our start-up organization is growing in size and in geographies and requires a go-getting, super sonic sales star. Together with our CEO International, you will build a solid basis for the German market to further grow and internationalise the company.
What do you need to be?
Well, what should we say… We understand we might be over-demanding, but we need you to be well…, a native German speaking pitbull more or less :). You never let go and are motivated by the win. You search for German leads and go after them. You have a tremendous lot of nerves, as you will do the cold calling of new prospects. You don’t let go until you have an appointment with the right guy or girl in the office. Your adrenalin, dopamin and serotonin gets flowing when you are successful.
The role can be both part-time or full-time, whatever suits your life best at this moment. You can choose whether you want to work from home, our Rotterdam, Amsterdam or Brussels office, or a mix between them.
If you are up for a lot of responsibility and a real go-getter and deal maker then you might be who we are looking for.
What would you do?
- Investigate leads
- Call, call, call, call, call
- Did we already mention: Call, call, call, call, call
- And almost last but not least: Call, call, call, call, call
- Administer your wins (and maybe the few losses) in Hubspot, our CRM
- Enjoy yourself
- Sell together with super experienced sellers in the financial services industry, look and learn
- Build a case for yourself and your CV by laying the basis for the German success of Blanco
Skills and experience needed
- Experience in (telephone) sales
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- Exceptional communication skills
- A genuine interest in selling fintech software
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- A Visa sponsorship for you and your family (if needed)
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Certificates of shares (with good performance), so Blanco will be your own company too
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please send your information (in Dutch or English) to email@example.com