We develop innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers. We believe that a great frontend makes a great solution. And because we want to build a great solution we are looking for a frontend developer to enforce our team. If you believe that installing and configuring drupal is frontend development, then please click this link. But if you believe that building frontends is a mix of development and design then we are on the same (web)page.
Make webapps great again
What would you do?
We choose AngularJS (v2 and up) for our frontend development, so Angular knowledge and experience is a hard requirement. Our frontend(s) connect to in-house developed RESTful or GraphQL API’s and integrate with third party services. Your connecting skills and the fact that you natively speak JSON may come in handy.
So you think you can code? How about design? Without a well-engineered User Design and User Experience our customers will not love all the functionality we provide them. Off-the shelve components will give us a good start, but we need you to work with our designer to slice and dice perfect screens and intuitive customer journeys.
The team would love to hear of and learn from your experience in frameworks, we hope you also might convince us to use solutions you used in the past as well.
Of course, we need you to spend a lot of time on cross-browser compatibility.
We use AWS for our infrastructure: we do not need you to have solution architect certificate, but if you used S3, Route53 and/or CloudFront that would definitely help you get on top of the list.
We love to share a cup of java(script) with a cookie and talk about your ideas on web innovation.
Skills and experience needed:
- Frontend development in the “Angular way”
- Experience with TypeScript ‚HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with consuming RESTful and GraphQL API’s
- Fully comfortable with Repositories, Git and Git-flow
- Experience with automated deployments – CI/CD preferably with Bitbucket
- Skills with automated unit and end-to-end tests
- A nice feeling for great user interfaces to assist our designer(s)
- Experience with Agile development
- AWS Experience or certification (pre)
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Angular Elements and Schematics
- Angular components authoring/publishing to NPM
- Experience with Microfrontends
Our Technology stack
We are very happy with our technology stack and tools we use in our company. We would like you to be familiar with the use of
- 3rd party UI components
For more information on our stack see our Stackshare
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- A Visa sponsorship for you and your family (if needed)
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Certificates of shares (with good performance), so Blanco will be your own company too
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please send your information (in Dutch or English) to email@example.com