Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to make a difference and have real impact on the growth of a company? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and work closely together in a fast-growing fintech? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for a Finance controller join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Compose balance sheet, P&L, cash flow statement
- Manage Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Invoice clients
- GL Accounting
- Analysis & Reporting monthly and quarterly figures
- Optimize & automate financial processes & reporting
- Manage outsourced salary admin partner
- Adhere to all compliance and reporting requirements (i.e. VAT filings; CIT; Annual tax returns; Central bank reporting; Office of statistics)
- Compose statutory accounts
Who you are
- A Finance Controller with 2 – 4 years of working experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to operate in a hectic scale up environment but still keep organized and focussed
- A proactive selfstarter who can deal with responsibility
- You love numbers and details, you are super accurate ánd able to keep the bigger picture in mind
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have: experience in scale-up environment and Dutch languages skills
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (15 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English. Our core values are inclusive, determined and nimble.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution for your sports’ subscription
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
At Blanco, we celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders and sexual orientations feel equally and highly appreciated. In order to achieve this, we are committed to shaping a hiring process that provides everyone with an equal opportunity.
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/v…