Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to make a difference and have a real impact on the development of a complex IT platform? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and work closely with the product & dev teams? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for a real DevOps Hero to join our team.
At Blanco, we have used GitFlow and we have adopted the scrum mindset and methodology from the start. We have the ambition to grow towards continuous integration & delivery with maximum automation. Therefore, we need you as our DevOps engineer! You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership. You have the will to constantly improve. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable.
Your job will definitely be fun and exciting, since you’ll be working with a diverse, international, enthusiastic and highly skilled group of developers and a modern tech stack (AWS serverless, node.js, Angular)!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the code releases together with the dev teams and our (manual) tester
- Implement, improve and maintain our CI/CD pipelines in Bitbucket.
- Set up and maintain our dev, tst, acc, prod environments in AWS in cooperation with our solutions architect.
- Automate DevOps processes where possible.
- Work with Customer Success to troubleshoot technical issues in client environments focusing on client satisfaction.
- Advice CTO, product owners & dev team on improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Investigate and implement relevant configuration, testing & deployment tooling to further automate our DevOps processes.
Who you are
- You are proficient in developing and impriving CI/CD pipelines.
- You are an expert in Gitflow and you have worked extensively with Bitbucket.
- You have hands-on knowledge of well-known configuration / deployment tooling such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, etc.
- You have worked with AWS serverless (infra as code) or other cloud solution before and have an in-depth understanding of the architecture.
- You have experience in software development, preferably in node.js and Angular. You are also proficient in scripting.
- You have worked in an agile environment before and you know the scrum rituals (sprints, daily standups, retro’s, demo’s).
- You are a team player and know how to intrinsically motivate others.
- You combine flexibility with analytical strength and attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You hold a BA/BS or MA/MS degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- A Visa sponsorship for you and your family (if needed)
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Certificates of shares (with good performance), so Blanco will be your own company too
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via: https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/devops— hero— blanco— d59135/apply or ask any questions you have (in Dutch or English) to email@example.com.