Do you want to feel the rush of a scale-up instead of a vast corporate? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to make a difference and have real impact on the development of a complex IT platform? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and work closely with the sales, customer success, product & dev teams? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for a real Requirements & Delivery Expert to join our team.
At Blanco, we are growing fast. We are constantly innovating and creating new features. It is not surprising that we always have a full roadmap to improve our products. Also, we are fortunate to have many new clients that we are welcoming and they also have needs. Therefore, we urgently need a new colleague to help us to make our improvements and deliveries to our clients reality! As our Delivery & Requirements Expert, you will be responsible for describing the specs of one or more Epics. You will describe these Epics in such a way that this will enable the Product Owner and dev teams to make exactly what is needed for the client. You will help us to make things as simple as possible (but not simpler than that, as Einstein once said ;-) ). Next to this, you will also help the Customer Success teams to successfully implement deliveries to our clients and get clear what our clients exactly need. As our Delivery & Requirements Expert, you will be in the midst of our company by working closely with a wide variety of colleagues from sales, customer success, the product owners, legal & compliance and our development team.
If you like to work in a talented and very international team and when you enjoy creating new things, then Blanco is definitely the place for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Support Sales, Customer Success and other colleagues in writing excellent user stories
- Translate the user stories into clear business requirements (what do we need?)
- Describe the rationale behind the business requirements (why do we need this?)
- Define the acceptance criteria (when is it good enough?)
- Consult with the Product Owners and senior developers to ensure that the proposed solution fits the technical architecture of the application (how do we want to implement this?)
- Consult with third parties (e.g., data suppliers)
- Engage with new and existing clients to understand their needs and translate these into concrete specifications. Support the swift implementation of deliveries.
- Advice the CTO and product owners on the roadmap
- Educate everyone on the value of having good requirements and their role in the process
Who you are
- A minimum of 5 year experience as a requirement specialist or business analyst
- A great problem solver with an eye for details
- Excellent communication skills. Able to effectively work with a wide range of stakeholders within Blanco and loves to work with clients.
- Good business sense
- Experience with writing requirements for complex IT applications
- Energetic and result oriented. Someone who likes to bring clarity in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the agile development process.
- Nimble & flexible. Willing to help out colleagues with tasks outside your exact role description if needed.
- Knowledge of Know-Your-Client applications, Portfolio Management Systems and/or other financial platforms is a plus
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (12 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- A Visa sponsorship for you and your family (if needed)
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- A contribution for your sports’ subscription
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/delivery-and-requirements-expert-blanco-228b62/apply or ask any questions you have (in Dutch or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org