Do you feel you want to feel the rush of a scale-up? Do you want to deep dive in fintech? Do you want to help clients make optimal use of our products, optimize our products by testing them and therefore contribute to our further growth? Do you think it’s fun to work closely together with other Customer Success colleagues in a fast growing fintech? Looking for an interesting part-time student job? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for the next rock-star to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the start of our clients to use our KYC (Know Your Customer) software by building / filling contracts that are built in our software by styling and mapping the data of the client
- Support the start of our clients to use our Client File software by migrating their clients from excel via our upload functionality
- Test newly (to be) released software
- Manage settings in our software according to client requirements:
- Perform UX/UI work
- Adjust mail templates
- Adjust landing pages
- Adjust portal settings
Who you are
- A student, with preferably a background in Law, IT, UI/UX
- Accurate, precise and structured
- Flexible, able to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Searching for solutions
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Team player
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have affinity with IT, understands easily how applications and tooling function
- Both fluent in Dutch and English
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (13 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English. Our core values are inclusive, determined and nimble. You will work closely together with Pieter Reitsma (head of Customer Success) and Christian Ross.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. And whenever there’s a real match it might even be the start of your further career.
You will get your own Blanco MacBook (or other OS if you prefer) and you’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/customer-success-star-blanco-5cd505/apply.