We develop innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers. One of our most important IT strategy principles is ‘We do not want to own servers, not physical, nor virtual’. That is why we choose to fully adopt the serverless architecture. But to be able to successfully execute our ambition we need a highly skilled colleague with experience in the AWS Serverless stack.
Do you feel excited to build microservices and work with serverless, GraphQL and bleeding edge technology? Do you think it’s fun to be constantly challenged and have the freedom to experiment and be creative? If so, then Blanco is the right fit for you. We’re a scale-up that develops innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers and we’re looking for the next rock-star to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Convert requirements into well-designed, highly scalable solutions.
- Use AWS Lambda in combination with GraphQL to build efficient and flexible microservices.
- Maintain a tested, clean, readable and well-structured code base.
- Integrate 3rd party systems.
- Infrastructure as code.
- Research new technologies and tell us what we can do better.
Who you are
- A good problem solver who gets a motivation boost when facing new challenges.
- You have prior experience working with AWS.
- You live by best practices and good software design principles.
- Very comfortable with both NoSQL and Relational databases.
- You speak OO and Functional languages.
- You like to automate everything.
- You are familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- AWS certification is a plus.
Our Technical stack
- AWS: Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, Cognito, DynamoDB, Aurora Serverless, S3, API Gateway…
- Git, GitFlow, BitBucket, BitBucket Pipelines.
Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine.
You will get a Visa sponsorship, your own Blanco MacBook (or other OS if you prefer) and you’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please send your information (in Dutch or English) to email@example.com.