Working @ Blanco
At Blanco you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble and Inclusive.
You will get:
- A Visa sponsorship for you and your family (if needed)
- Your own Blanco MacBook (or another OS if you prefer)
- A lease bike (if you want one)
- Travel costs relating work fully reimbursed (also travel from and to home)
- A pension contribution
- Certificates of shares (with good performance), so Blanco will be your own company too
- Freedom and flexibility
- A great team to work in, with nice team events every now and then
- Opportunity to grow, learn and shine
You’ll get to work in one of our inspiring offices in Amsterdam (Spaces Zuidas) or Rotterdam (Spaces Hofplein) with lots of cool places to focus and relax!
Do you want to be part of a team of experienced self-starters with a high intrinsic motivation and drive? Please apply via https://app.equalture.com/en/vacancies/senior-software-engineer-blanco-3e5b98/apply or ask any questions you have (in Dutch or English) to email@example.com